no edit summary
'''Leiberheim beer garden is located in the Waldperlach district of Munich. The building has a long history. 1881 King Ludwig II founded the first elite guard of this time period.
Tue to their blue uniforms , the Bavarian Infantry Leibregiment was called "Leiber" by the public. In 1893 the idea to create a recreation home for the Infantry Leibregiment outside of Munich was born. 1903 the decision to build the property at Waldperlach was made. From now on, the Leiber spent much of ther free time in the so called Leiberheim. Since 1911 Leiberheim is open to the public.'''
After the fall of the Bavarian Kingdom and the second world war the restaurant and beer garden was almost forgotten. In 1943, a south Germany tobacco trader planned to tuse the Leibereim as a recreation ground for its workers but the plan fell through. In 1953 the grandfather of the current owners bought the building. Several leasholders ran it since then as a restaurant and beer garden. The beer garden has 2,500 seats and is well shaded by a combination of chestnut trees and large red umbrellas. The food stall offer a typical Bavarian menu. The beer served is [[Erhartinger]] and a maß Helles costs €6.70.