Forsthaus St. Hubertus
is located in midst of the Ebersberger Forst (forest) about 35km east of central Munich. The main building dates back at least to 1885 when it was the residence and working place for the forest warden of the area. In 1955 the private brewery Schweiger began to deliver beer to the Forsthaus St. Hubertus and in 1978 they leased the property from the state of Bavaria.
last forest warden worked at the location until 1979 and from thereon the property has only been a restaurant and beer garden. In recent years, Forsthaus St. Hubertus was poorly managed and unmaintained by the leaseholder. In 2010 new leaseholders, Heidi Hanrieder and Adi Warte, reopened the beer garden and restaurant after extensive renovation. The 2-storey restaurant building has been completely refurbished and tastefully decorated and is now a great venue for small private functions in a homely atmosphere. Both the kitchen of the restaurant as well as the self-service food stall has been exchanged. All dishes are prepared daily using organically grown ingredients from surrounding farmlands.
schonende zubereitung ohne Verwendung von Mikrowelle oder Fritöse
http://www. schweiger-bier. de/index.php?page_id=119 -->
<googlemap version="0.9" lat="48.107818" lon="11.932955" zoom="17" controls="large">
[[de:Forsthaus St. Hubertus]]