no edit summary
'''Forsthaus St. Hubertus is located in midst of the Ebersberger Forst (forest) about 35km east of central Munich. While the full history is not entirely known, remaining archives suggests that the building dates back at least
to 1885 when it was a residence and workstation used by the forest warden of the area. In 1955 the private brewery Schweiger began to deliver beer to Forsthaus St. Hubertus and in 1978 the brewery took over the management of the property which belongs the state of Bavaria.'''
The last forest warden worked at the location until 1979. The property has since then been used as a restaurant and beer garden. In recent years, Forsthaus St. Hubertus was poorly managed and unmaintained by various leaseholders. However, in 2010 the new leaseholders, Heidi Hanrieder and Adi Warte, relaunched the beer garden and restaurant after extensive renovation. The 2-storey restaurant building was completely refurbished and tastefully decorated into what has become an ideal venue for small private functions in a homely atmosphere.