no edit summary
'''Forsthaus St. Hubertus is located in midst of the Ebersberger Forst (forest) about 35km east of central Munich. While the full history of this location is not entirely known, a few remaining government archives suggests that the building dates back to at least 1885 when it served as the residence and workstation to the forest warden of the area. In 1955 the private brewery Schweiger began to deliver beer to Forsthaus St. Hubertus and in 1978 the brewery took over the management of the property which belongs the
state of Bavaria.'''