no edit summary
'''Forsthaus St. Hubertus is located in midst of the Ebersberger Forest about 35km east of central Munich. While the history of the location is not entirely known, a few remaining government archives
suggests that the building dates back to at least 1885 when it served as a work place and residence to the forest warden of the area. In 1955 the private brewery Schweiger began to deliver beer to Forsthaus St. Hubertus and in 1978 the brewery took over management of the property which ultimately belongs to the German government.'''