Jump to: navigation, search


3 bytes added, 14:57, 21 June 2010
no edit summary
'''The main building of Hirschau opened under the name of "Zum Hasenstall" in 1840, at which time it served mainly workers of a nearby wood factory. As over the years more and more locals discovered the inn, the name simply changed to Hirschau and a beer garden was set up.'''
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="padding-bottom:6px;"><tr>
Anonymous user

Navigation menu