no edit summary
has existed since 1690 and was originally a Royal hunting lodge . It is located in the countryside 30km south of Munich and 500 metres from the Isar river, shortly before the small village of Puppling. ''' It is beleived a restaurant was first opened here in 1810. The current owner's great grandfather bought the property in 1931 and continued running a restaurant and beer garden. The two buildings is now also a traditional Bavarian guesthouse offering 15 rooms.
The self service area beetween the main buildings and the road is partly shaded by large chestnut trees. The location has a village square feeling, complete with a Maibaum and a postal box for anyone who might need to send a letter. Over the road, there is a field where horses can usually be seen grazing.