no edit summary
'''The Aujäger, originally a Royal hunters lodge, is located in the countryside 30km south of Munich and 500 metres from the Isar river, shortly before the small village of Puppling. While the lodge was established in 1690, it is beleived that a restaurant
was first opened here in 1810. The current owner's great grandfather who bought the property in 1931 continued running a restaurant and beer garden. Today, a traditional Bavarian guesthouse with 15 rooms is part of the property.'''
The self service area beetween the main buildings and the road is partly shaded by large chestnut trees. The location has a village square feeling, complete with a Maibaum and a postal box for anyone who might need to send a letter. Over the road, there is a field where horses can usually be seen grazing.