no edit summary
Gutshof Menterschwaige was first documented in 1012, about 150 years before Munich was found. In 1632 during the Thirty Years' War the estate was destroyed by the Swedes. Elector Ferdinand Maria gave the remains of the estate to Count Maximilian von Kurz. For the next years the estate served as the Royal Household of the Wittelsbacher family. In 1803 the estate was extended by the building of an inn, which soon became famous, especially with artists and noblemen.
<googlemap version="0.9" lat="48.081799" lon="11.545746" zoom="18" controls="large">