no edit summary
* 1909: Spaten begins to export its beer to America on a regular basis.
* 1911: Heinrich and Fritz Sedlmayr, sons of Anton and Carl Sedlmayr, become chairmen of Spaten Brauerei.
* 1922: Spaten Brauerei and Franziskaner Leistbräu unify into one joint stock company, named ''Gabriel & Joseph Sedlmayr Spaten-Franziskaner-Leistbräu AG''. In the same year, a
contract of interessengemeinschaft (community of interest) is signed with [[Löwenbräu|Löwenbrauerei]].
* 1924: The still in use slogan “Lass Dir raten, trinke Spaten” was coined, meaning “Let yourself be advised, drink Spaten”.
* 1926: The Spatenbräu Heilbier was introduced to the market, which from 1941 was named Vollmalz.
* 1943/45: Spaten Brauerei suffers severe damage due to bombing raids by allied World War II forces.
* 1950: The export to Europe and overseas resumes.
* 1964 The first [[Weißbier]] by the Spaten Brauerei, the ''Champagner Weiße'', is introduced at the Munich [[Oktoberfest]].