From MunichBeerGardens.com
Revision as of 14:57, 21 June 2010 by (talk)

Jump to: navigation, search

The main building of Hirschau opened under the name of "Zum Hasenstall" in 1840, at which time it served mainly workers of a nearby wood factory. As over the years more and more locals discovered the inn, the name simply changed to Hirschau and a beer garden was set up.

Hirschau 001.jpg
Hirschau 002.jpg
Hirschau 003.jpg
Hirschau 004.jpg

Gyßlingstraße 15
80805 Munich (Schwabing)

Tel: +49-(0)89-3221080
Website: www.hirschau-muenchen.de