2 bytes added, 16:03, 16 July 2010
no edit summary
'''The main building of Hirschau opened under the name of “Zum Hasenstall” (meaning to the rabbit cage) in 1840, at which time it served mainly workers of a nearby wood factory. As over the years more and more locals discovered the inn, the name changed to simply Hirschau and a the beer garden was set upopened.'''
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="padding-bottom:6px;"><tr>
Anonymous user