no edit summary
* 1851: Spaten purchases the property including the Silberbauer Keller in Marsstrasse. Many further acqusitions followed.
* 1854: The move of the entire brewery to Marsstrasse is completed.
* 1861: Joseph Sedlmayr buys the shares of August Deiglmayr, with whom he ran the [[
Fransiskaner]] Brauerei (Franziskaner Leistbräu) since 1858.
* 1867: Spaten Brauerei becomes the largest brewery in Munich and maintains its top position until 1890s. Spaten Brauerei receives a golden medal for their German beer at the World Exposition in Paris.
* 1874: Johann, Carl and Anton Sedlmayr take over the brewery from their father Gabriel Sedlmayr.