no edit summary
'''The Paulanerkeller am Nockerberg beer garden is located on the east side of the Isar river near the Deutsche Museum. In 1634 monks began brewing beer at this location which was formerly a monastery. At the time the beer was only available to the monks but in 1780 the beer hall opened to the public. In 1799 the monastry closed. In 1994 the name was changed from Salvator-Keller to Paulaner-Keller.
Amongst locals, the Paulaner-Keller and beer garden is usually referred to simply as Nockerberg which is the name of the hilltop where the beer garden is situated.'''
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="padding-bottom:6px;"><tr>