275 bytes added
14:57, 21 June 2010
no edit summary
The main building of Hirschau opened under the name of "Zum Hasenstall" in 1840, at which time it served mainly workers of a nearby wood factory. As over the years more and more locals discovered the inn, the name simply changed to Hirschau and a beer garden was set up.'''
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="padding-bottom:6px;"><tr>
<td colspan="3" style="padding-bottom:6px;">[[File:Hirschau 001.jpg|600px]]</td></tr>
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "